My photo
Sup. We're Monster and Slim. We are two mutated zombie movie watchers who love to eat movies. Monster likes movies with a lot of action, a good story line, and with lots of zombies. Slim likes movies with lots of blood, action, a good story that can be followed, and lots of hot women. Neither of us like movies that star Lindsay Lohan, Zac Efron, or Miley Cyris. But we Love Megan Fox!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disrict 9


(Spoiler alert! This post may spoil the movie) Monster here. I thought District 9 was a great movie with lots of action and a great plot.

The plot was: In 1982 an alien space ship landed in Johannesburg, South Africa. The aliens are forced to live in District 9 were they are treated poorly. The movie starts when the humans are trying to move the aliens to District 10 to calm the human population of Johannesburg.

I also thought the graphics were mind boggling. The aliens and their space ship looked as if they were actually there. The end of the movie left me wondering, will there be a District 10? Who knows? I think there will be.

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't so much that the aliens were being treated poorly it was the fact that they were not allowed to leave and return to their home world.
    -Ryan
    I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds pretty exciting from this review. I am looking forward to seeing it now.
    -Nick

    ReplyDelete